[LFT] zzrules21
  • Hi, I'm zzrules21, or just zz, or Zach. I've been stalking the RFW community ever since the Redstoners and RMCT 1, but have never really had the time to become a part of it. Now that I'm in my last semester of my senior year, I feel like now is as good of a time as ever to find a team. I'm a senior in high school, I'm on my school's Varsity baseball team, I play Euphonium/Baritone in my school's Wind Ensemble, and I'm a big sports fan (not so much basketball though).

Previous Experience: No RMCT/COTM experience, but I was a part of a team that we got together for about a week and then completely forgot about afterwards. I was a last second fill in for DJ and the Pussycats in the Calamity 4 mini tournament, and I've also played a couple of PUGs in the Mumble chat.

Timezone: EST (Florida)

Time Available: Generally from 7:00 to 10:00 PM on weekdays and after around 12:30 to 1:00 PM (EST) on weekends, but that changes depending on when my games are

Have Mumble and Skype?: Yes

Have a microphone?: Yes

Pros: Parkour, PVE, Cannons, Decent at PVP

Cons: Not the greatest with communication during a match, and I'm pretty soft spoken. And I play baseball, so my schedule isn't that free.

Skill levels: Strategist - [Low-Medium], PvE - [Medium], PvP - [Medium], Parkour - [High], Cannons - [Medium], Strategy Execution - [Medium]

Contact details: I'm usually on the RMCT Mumble at the times I put earlier, but if I'm not, just poke me on skype (zzrules21) or on reddit (zzrules21)

• Downvote is interested

• Sorry man, my team has no openings. But, I can attest from the few PUGs I have played with you that you are a great player, and I think you have the potential to become a great RFW player on a great team. Seriously guys, if you need an extra player for your team, this is your guy. I think FleeceAP needs some guys, like main players if you are interested, I would definitely suggest talking to them. Captian is hoiguy1, you can contact him on Skype.

Rush, Speedrunner, Strategist
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/iPodBen

• I have pinged you on Skype. I'm very interested especially after seeing you play in the Calamity 4 tournament.

Player for FleeceAP - Google+ - Twitter

Welcome!

Welcome to the RMCT forums. RMCT is a community devoted to playing competitive Minecraft maps and games. Find out more here.

To start posting, sign in or register.